Be inspired by your shoppers' journey
Search and navigation data is an incredibly valuable asset and one often overlooked and under-exploited by online retailers. But when faced with realms and realms of raw data, knowing where to start and make sense of it all is complicated.
Insights helps you to harness search and navigation data by using sophisticated intelligence and analysis to produce inspiring data visualizations and get significant information. They not only provide a visual big picture, but also stimulate creativity and ideas, allowing you to analyze, decipher, and capitalize on commerce search data. You can better understand your shoppers and drive appropriate actions based on their behavior, interactions, and search patterns so that they feel understood and enjoy a personalized shopping experience.
With Empathy Platform's Insights tool, each data visualization is carefully chosen and crafted to provide you an instant view of the patterns in data or to allow you explore reasons for disparity, combining different data visualization types such as mosaic plots, bubble clouds, and stream graphs to give you the full picture.
Through a better understanding of data and shoppers’ behavior, you can make more informed decisions, anticipate trends, and detect opportunities. Get closer to your shoppers by taking advantage of the actionable search information that Insights brings at your fingertips. Promote those products your shoppers may find relevant based on the data gained on your shoppers' searches and the products that engaged them most. What’s more, you can improve search and navigation performance and enhance shopper experience straightaway with the Empathy Platform Playboard's tools.
Insights includes visual representations of all datasets available for Empathy Platform, following a data-driven storytelling approach, so that you can analyze search performance from different perspectives:
- Now: Explore the queries used in the last 15 minutes, one hour, or 12 hours. Hover over the data bubbles to view how many times a query has been used by shoppers, how many clicks have been made per query, and how many times a query has resulted in a shopping dead-end. Knowing what your shoppers are searching for but not finding is just as imporant as knowing what your shoppers are finding to keep your shoppers engaged.
- Origins: Understand the source of shoppers' search experience over the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, or custom range. Scroll through the animated visualization to reveal the search path shoppers take to find what they are looking for. Knowing whether your shoppers use organic queries or they opt for any predictive and refinement search features helps you to detect shopping patterns and drive actions on the definition of your product catalogue and search and discovery features.
- Terms: Detect popular terms used in search queries over the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, or custom range to anticipate future shoppers’ searches with relevant suggestions. Learn more about Terms dataviz in Visualize search trends with Terms.
Empathy Platform Playboard provides automated and tailored reports on an unlimited amount of data that are clear, succinct, shopper centric, and playable. However you can access data in different ways. Insights provides a unique entry point to data, producing visualizations that make it easier to interpret what you’re seeing and generate implementable ideas to improve, enhance, and personalize the shopping experience. Empathy Platform Playboard’s Analytics brings you the raw data you need to track the evolution of your search with meaningful metrics and KPIs such as CTR, add-to-cart, and findability.
Curious about the world of data visualization? Check out Imagine your data (opens new window), Empathy’s R&D initiative that explores how to humanize data.
- Improve and personalize shoppers’ experience by interpreting data easily.
- Turn complex data into actionable ideas.
- Detect patterns in shopper intent through your data.
- Pinpoint trends in search query usage.
- Identify search queries and terms that you need to optimize to get better results.