The Identifier Results UI component presents a type of search results intended for product reference codes. When shoppers start typing, a reference code query type is detected, and a list displays instantly with query-matching product results. When shoppers select an identifier result hint from the list, they go directly to the product detail page (PDP).
ID Results are generated using a Search service that searches the product catalogue by ID. For a correct performance, make sure that your current search service supports this type of feature.
Don't quite understand ID results? Learn more about ID Results.
Tailor the web experience
- Configure the position and place it wherever you prefer. Combine it with the Empathize container display the ID Results below the search bar on shopper interaction.
- Show as many ID Results as you want.
- Animate the display of ID Results at your ease.
- Customize content. Show whatever you need: text, images, icons.
- Extend the performance with results-related components.
- Meet your own code reference conventions and standards with multiple product reference patterns.
Want to know more? Learn how to configure your web experience.