Empathy Platform Docs, Empathy's self-service documentation portal, brings everything you need to know about Empathy's products & solutions in one place.
Empathy believes that transferring knowledge to customers and developers through documentation not only helps build bridges, but inspires delight and confidence. Empathy Platform Docs brings trust, understanding & joy to documentation.
- Reliable information, regularly revised for precision and clarity.
- Access to the Empathy Platform’s Reference APIs to empower developers to take the best of our technology, while still remaining in complete control.
- Latest updates to transparently show you what’s new in the platform.
- An open dialogue to build on the knowledge shared through documentation feedback.
- Engaging how-to guides and tutorials that put theory into practice.
- Clean code examples to get you started on the right track.
- Clearly explained feature descriptions with interactive diagrams to help you grasp the concept.
- Practical use cases that inspire and bring features to life.
- Interactive map to let you explore the possibilities offered by the platform for yourself.
- Developer’s playground that offers insightful demos and allows you to play around with sample code to get a feel for the components.
The Empathy Platform Docs portal is not just an ordinary documentation repository, as it includes different features to help users and developers have a better grasp at how Empathy Platform works.
There's a number of callouts that features information in content boxes. These callouts give you a visual hint of the type of information, such as important notes, tips, or even warning and caution messages.
For additional notes, important information, and general tips.
For links and external references.
For UX, design, and frontend tips and tricks.
For coding and development tips and tricks.
Higlights warning content in the page.
Features danger and caution content in the page.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Missing extra tips and tricks in our examples that would help you implement the solution? Our mission is to provide all the answers to your questions.